Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Impact

For all you dads out there who have not yet gotten to potty training, listen to me, potty training changes a man. Just a few short months ago, Amelia was fully in diapers. Do you know what I did last night? I folded ten tiny little pairs of Dora panties. No, not Pull-Ups, actual miniature panties. For some reason, to me, diapers mean "baby" and panties mean "virtually an adult". That would have been the most disturbing time of the weekend if I hadn't already had the following two thoughts on Sunday...

1)Wow, as much as I hate to admit it, it is really so much easier if she just poops in a diaper.

2)Wow, they have a potty in their minivan, that..is...awesome.

I can feel the spirit of my younger self dying a little bit just from typing minivan and awesome in the same sentence.

No comments:

Post a Comment