Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Sure Sign

Each day when we pick Amelia up from school, we go through a rundown of the day's events. Inevitably, she tells us she played with Mackenzie in Home Living. She almost always tells us she had a great day. On good days, she leads with Daddy(or Mommy), I missed you so much. Even though it is all expected, it is still a nice start to the evening. Additionally, we recently added a potty breakdown in which she tells us each day if she used the potty. This is great because she is so very proud to tell us what a big girl she is. However, the last few times I picked her up, she adamantly has claimed she didn't have any accidents. As much as I'd love to believe my daughter and as much as I'd love to think she was fully potty trained, I can't help but notice a strange thing... if she isn't having accidents...and we dress her nicely for school...why does she keep coming home in silly, clown-like, tights...

No comments:

Post a Comment