Wednesday, November 23, 2011

On the Road Again

It is time for the holidays once again and that can mean only one thing...I miss living near family. We are very fortunate to be able to travel (even though the car ride at 8 months pregnant and with a 2 year-old really sucks) to see some relatives this weekend. That said, I will still dearly miss seeing my side of the family. While I see no reasonable solution to the problem, I don't think I'll ever get used to the idea that Amelia and Everett will never experience a large family gathering that doesn't require luggage. There are very few things I'd go back and revisit from childhood (I actually enjoy being an adult), but Thanksgiving dinners with all my family living close by is near the top of the list (naturally, just behind the awesomeness of Saturday morning cartoons)

No comments:

Post a Comment