Friday, February 24, 2012

Can You Help A Brother Out?

My sister came to town to take Amelia out for her birthday and have a chance to see Everett for the first time. Well, this morning, both Meggan and I had to work for a bit so she got a REAL opportunity to spend quality time with the kids. I know I have said on here that Everett is a bit of a cryer...wellll....

within 20 minutes of being at my house last night, she said "Ummmm, I just remembered I have to go home early tomorrow"

within 30 minutes of Everett being awake this morning this conversation occurred...

Me: So, does this make you want more kids?

Stacy: Uhh, no! This makes me question whether I even want Robby (my nephew) to give me grandkids!

Now, I assure you she is just joking, loves the kids with all her heart, and is probably having a good time with them by now. But, I selfishly have to admit...it is sort of nice seeing someone else share my pain with a crying baby.

3 comments:

  1. I was joking this morning. Tonight maybe not. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, check out The Happiest Baby on the Block. :-) http://www.amazon.com/Happiest-Baby-Block-Harvey-Karp/dp/0553381466/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1330173434&sr=8-1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I've tried all 5 "S's" ...and Everett told me to SSSSSuck it

    ReplyDelete