Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I Can Get Used To This

Now, before I say this, I would like to point out I love the fact that Meggan is independent and has a great career. It is actually one of the things that attracted me to her when we met. To me, there is something to be said for the strength two independent parties can bring to a marriage. There is an ironic comfort in knowing someone can leave you at any time. It helps frame the simple point that they are with you solely because they want to be. Having said all that, it is sooooo much better having her stay at home. I always have a clean house, all the shopping is done, we get to have lunch together, we only have the stress of one "day at the office", etc.

Thus, we'll be accepting donations from all of you in order to pay our bills once I let Meggan know she can no longer go back to work after maternity leave as I have become too spoiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment