Thursday, March 8, 2012

Look Out Below

A few days ago, I posted that your son will eventually pee on you no matter how careful you are. Well, Everett killed two birds with one stream. As we were giving him his bath, he decided it was a great time to add in a special shower of his own. As usual, I was holding him for his bath so I had no chance of escaping the shrapnel. I knew this was a risk when I signed up for the job. However, tonight, there was another victim of collateral damage...As if we were involved in a Boyz N the Hood drive by, when the dust had cleared and we started to look around to see who had been hit and who could still call for help, we saw our smallest victim to date...Amelia was the recipient of a direct shot that landed smack dab in the middle of her head. Yes, forever and always, tonight will go down as the night Everett gave Amelia his own version of an all natural hair treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment