Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Ahhh, Learning

I've mentioned on here before that daycare is ridiiiiiiiculously expensive. That said, I am normally very pleased with the education she receives. She learns foreign languages, her letters and numbers, and more songs than I can count. However, tonight was probably more so an example of one of the things I'd rather her not pick up from school...

After we chased each other around for a bit, I helped her get undressed for her shower. Apparently, even though she looked like a sweet angel wearing nothing but her shower cap, she was not finished with me. She walked over to me, turned her naked booty around and backed it up to me. Meggan and I looked at each other in confusion. She then clinched both fists, bent over slightly, and said "TOOOOOT". So, yes, somehow my daughter has learned that backing up her dump truck to fake fart on her dad's leg is a totally hilarious way to end a night. While correct, I can't say I'm in love with any scenario in which she would have learned this trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment