Saturday, April 28, 2012

Well, At Least She Had A Reason

As we were getting ready for bath time tonight, I realized I didn't have Amelia's towel. So, I put her in the tub and went to get it. I told her not to turn on the water until I returned....and she didn't. So, I actually have to give her credit for following orders.  However, what I didn't understand was I apparently needed to specify "don't turn on the water and also don't pee all over your Dora bath mat."  As I walked back into the bathroom all I saw was Amelia bent over doing absolute pee pee work in the bathtub.  Given the fact I am still a little upset about the incident she had on Everett's carpet, I decided to take a breath before I reacted...

Me: Amelia, why did you walk past the potty just to tee tee in the tub?!?

Amelia: (after pausing to think about it) because I don't like Dora anymore. I like Go, Diego, Go.

Me: Well, at least you had a reason.

So, there you have it. Evidently, if you were wondering the best way to let something or someone know you moved on, just pee on them.  They'll probably take the hint.

No comments:

Post a Comment