Friday, February 6, 2009

Mia Watch 2009

Disclaimer: For all of Randall's adoring fans waiting with baited breath for his next installment on this blog, you are out of luck today. You are stuck with me.

It has been a crazy week! It has finally begun to sick in that I will actually be having a baby in the next two weeks. My doctor says that I'm progressing (I will spare you all the actual definition of that), but suffice it to say, we are getting close to show time, and I actually think we are as ready as we could be:

*read every baby book under the sun--check
*packed hospital bag--check
*put away all baby loot--check
*paint toes on feet that look like large baking potatoes (i.e. pedicure)--check
*put away some frozen meals for when the baby arrives--if by meals you mean one batch of lasagna--check
*installed car seat--check

Now, I am just sitting and making lists of things for Randall to clean, but don't worry I will leave him time to blog. ;) The countdown begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment