Sunday, January 31, 2010

Non-Winners

I just checked in on two contests we had entered over the past few months - a writing submission for me, and a Baby Gap contest for Amelia. Unfortunately, we were not chosen as the winners. Does that make us losers? I don't think so. Both were 1 in several thousand chances, but at least we took a shot. It certainly won't be the last writing contest I enter and having said that, it clearly won't be the last one I don't win. I may never win one. That's okay. I will never have to wonder if I could have won. As for Mia, I can't say she will be entered in any other contests until she is old enough to decide for herself. Who knows, we may try again, but I try to keep exploitation of my daughter to a minimum...I still think those big, blue eyes would look good in a Gap ad, though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment