Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Communication

Is it normal that the majority of the sounds coming from Amelia these days are whining/crying??? I know she is going through quite a bit with the transition at school and seemingly eternally teething, but daaaaaaammmnnnn. She doesn't appear to feel bad in any way. I don't think she is in any pain or under the spell of any illness. It seems like she has an attitude and is grumpy at all times. If you give her a bottle she doesn't want, she'll throw it on the ground. If you take her plate away when she is playing in it, she'll start crying. If you sit her on the floor instead of hold her, prepare for some screams. In some ways, it's as if my baby girl grew into a toddler just to become a baby. When she is not upset, she is incredibly fun. I just wish I could get more of that Amelia.

No comments:

Post a Comment