Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sophie: And, due to busy work schedules, here we are again as guest bloggers.
Amelia: And as usual, we have nothing to talk about.

Sophie: We'll wing it. So, how's the new class at school going?

Amelia: It's going about as well as a diaper rash on a summer day.

Sophie: That well? What's wrong?

Amelia: You know how you lay around sleeping all day, snacking on your favorite foods, licking yourself at your leisure?

Sophie: I also protect the house all day.

Amelia: Yeah, whatever. Anyways,I used to have an awesome setup like that. Now, I have to do so many things for myself. I'm not even sure what we are paying them for.

Sophie: Well, someone has to make sure you don't get hurt and,until you learn to go in the back yard like I do, change your diaper.

Amelia: It's not as if they have to watch me like a baby, I'm ONE!

Sophie: Soooo, you complain about doing so much on your own and yet you don't want to be watched like a baby because you are a grown 1 year-old? That sounds like when dad complains about his fat gut over a nice cheesy, greasy slice of pizza.

Amelia: You're right. This transition has just been tough on me. I'm not handling getting older that well. I was up at midnight last night dancing and playing, I'm getting teeth everywhere, I think I even started having hot flashes.

Sophie: Hmmm. I'm thinking that hot flash thing won't come until later. So, you don't want to be a toddler, you don't want to be a baby, what do you want?

Amelia: I don't know. Being a dog seems like a pretty sweet gig.

Sophie: Don't be ridiculous, you can't be a dog!

Amelia: why not?

Sophie: You aren't good looking enough, you aren't smart enough, and you aren't hairy enough...actually, scratch that last one.

Amelia: I'm not smart enough?!? I'm NOT the one who ate a pile of rabbit turds from the back yard!

Sophie: Good point...your diet isn't culturally sophisticated enough to be a dog.

Amelia: Yeaaaaah, smart, sophisticated, and good looking, that's EXACTLY how I would describe you.

Sophie: Thanks.

Amelia: I was being facetious.

Sophie: Aww, I love you too.

Amelia: What?

Sophie: Did you fart?

Amelia: No, that was you.

Sophie: Wow, that Rabbit souffle isn't sitting well.

Amelia: Yeah, let's get out of here.

No comments:

Post a Comment