Sunday, March 28, 2010

Home again

Well, my guys' weekend beach trip was cut a day short due to fatherly duties pertaining to Amelia's newly re-acquired case of Croup. This time they put her on steroids, so here's to hoping her 'roid rage and five-oclock shadow go unnoticed. While abbreviated, it was still a fun weekend full of varying levels of juvenile debauchery. If any of the other guys' wives are reading this, don't worry, YOUR husband was a perfect gentlemen, it was the OTHER guys who were causing all the trouble. This goes quadruple for my wife. That's my story and you couldn't bribe, threaten, or torture anything else out of me. As much I enjoyed the trip, it's still great to be home around my ladies. I can't particularly think of anything I can do to help Mia feel better, but if I can alleviate any of the stress from Meggan, it is worth missing a night of my vacation...even if it was primed to be the best night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment