Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Trouble

So, it has been brought to my attention that Amelia has a boyfriend at school. Silly me, I didn't think I'd have to deal with this for a while. However, I suppose I didn't account for a particularly loving boy in her class that comes over to her and gives her a hug every morning when she is dropped off at school. I was also informed by the school's director that Amelia "has all the boys after her, but she isn't interested". I explained to her that Mia and I went over the pitfalls of getting involved with boys each night after bath time. Because he is an older gentleman (judging from his beard and tattoos, we're guessing he's between 15-18 months), it seems like it is time for me to have "the talk" with this young man the next time I drop her at school. If he's going to be pulling up his shirt to show her his belly and giving her hugs all the time, I'm going to need to know his ultimate intentions. Let's just say it would behoove him to have the right answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment