Sunday, August 1, 2010

Looks like Pebbles...

Amelia is known to have her hair pulled up like Pebbles Flintstone on many occasions. However, what many people don't know is that she may look like Pebbles, but she's as strong as Bam Bam. Today while we were shopping for roses, she decided she would start hanging off the side of the cart. Naturally, as a father, I was equal parts concerned for her safety and proud that she is freakishly strong enough to pull her legs up and hang at 17 months. We actually had to change types of carts we had because she would not stop doing it and if she fell, it really would have hurt her. Luckily, I did what you are supposed to do when you see your child hanging for their lives with dire possible consequences....I pulled out my cell phone and took pics (too bad I couldn't get any while she was way off the ground).


No comments:

Post a Comment