Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A little help please

Well, I had a longer blog post, but I decided to delete it because Meggan said it is bedtime. I will leave it with this short list of questions that came to mind while changing a diaper tonight:

1) Why in the hell do diapers have Elmo, Cookie Monster, etc. on them? Mia is an equal opportunity diaper punisher. She makes no special requests to defile Grover or any other various children's show character. Plus, I hate them because they stare at me mockingly while I show how inept I am at handling dirty diapers.

2) What's with this 'front to back' for girls business? I understand why I should do it, but let's be honest, by the time I get to the scene of the crime, the poo has circumvented all the diaper's security systems and is already made its way to the front, the back, potentially Amelia's back, etc. At this point, there is NOTHING I can do to hurt the situation.

3) How in the world do I always end up with mystery poo on me?!? and why, for the love of God, do I never find this poo until ten minutes AFTER I wholeheartedly believe everything is cleaned and over with?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment