Wednesday, November 11, 2009

And down we go

Mia currently resides in the worst case scenario of being great at pulling up on things, but really crappy at standing up. For instance, last night, she was able to pull herself to a standing position from being seated on her changing table using just the wall. However, once up, she was only slightly able to stand by leaning against the wall, hands and legs spread, as if I were a cop searching her for drugs. So, it came as no surprise when I received news today that she had her first accident at school. Apparently, she pulled up on a toy box and then took the opportunity to faceplant into it giving her a little bruise under her eye. Thus, here it is...her first boo boo (other than the fiasco that I refer to as my-stupid-dad-dropped-me-on-my-coconut-and-had-to-rush-me-to-the-emergency-room-gate)



No comments:

Post a Comment