Monday, November 16, 2009

The Best Medicine

Since Amelia thought it was a good idea to keep us up all night last night, I think it would be very safe to say today was not the best day. Additionally, it would be fair to guess that I did not come home in the greatest mood. I'm pretty sure Mia sensed this and decided to cheer me up by showing me how well she could crawl. So, as I watched her do her best Lieutenant Dan impersonation and drag her little legs across the floor to get to me, all the tiredness and stench of my bad mood went away. Every time something like this happens, it blows me away to see how easily she can put it all back into perspective for me. I hope it takes her as long as possible before she figures this out or I am in real trouble. I'm probably already too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment