Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday

We decided to go ahead and take the plunge into the madness that is Black Friday. We didn't go all out and wake up at 4a.m., but we did brave the crowds at the mall. For certain, there were people everywhere and the sales staff was out in force. While I didn't like the crowds and hassle of it all, I was fortunate enough to not have anyone really infringe upon my personal space. I was a little surprised, however, that I was not approached by ONE salesman the entire time. I'd see them hand something to the person in front of me, look at me, and move on to the next person. At one particular point it occurred to me why this was happening. I have decided not to shave this entire week since I am either not working or having a relaxed dress code at the office. Additionally, since it was cold outside today, I threw on a zipper-front, hooded sweatshirt. Thus, I had put these two great looks together in one masterpiece look I like to call "The Homeless Pedophile". This look is salesperson (and normal human) repellent. Sure, I could be exaggerating how bad I looked today, but the fact that my wife keeps calling me Chester the Molester is not helping my self confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment