Monday, November 5, 2012

Happy Anniversary



If you can believe it, today is our 6 year wedding anniversary. Ours is your typical storybook romance - I was looking for someone who could help me create children with giant, blue eyes and she was looking for someone who could help her do her taxes.  As you may expect, we really took off from there.  If you ask me, we're a match made in Heaven. Like I routinely tell her, she's beautiful, smart, loving, honest, and sincere. And like she told me once, I'm somewhat funny for a guy with a stable income. So, I think when you put those pieces together, the puzzle becomes quite clear.

 In all seriousness, I love Meggan with all my heart. Not a single day goes by where I don't try to appreciate her to the fullest. Additionally, I do everything I can in an attempt to be a great husband...naturally, some days I'm more successful than others.  So far, we've gone through a move to a new city, the purchase of a home, and the birth of two wonderful children. Our relationship hasn't been the same through all those events, but that's marriage for you. It's a living, breathing thing that changes on a daily basis.  That said, it's been a near perfect 6 years for us and I truly hope there are decades upon decades more in our future... And she's told me that unless Luke Bryan comes calling, I'll probably suffice. So, I think we have a real shot.


No comments:

Post a Comment