Sunday, November 25, 2012

New Toy

If you take a look at my lifeless looking daughter in the picture below, you may wonder many things. Did she slip and fall? Perhaps her dad finally lost it and put her in a sleeper hold? Is it possible to nap with your eyes open???

Well, the answer is this ... after watching Toy Story 1,2,and 3 about 500 times in the last week, Amelia has decided her new game is one where she pretends to be my toy...complete with requiring me to move her hands to help her drink, carry her around if I want her to move, and tug on her string (her hair) if I want her to talk. Ahhhhh, imagination is great...and maybe just a tiny bit of a pain in the rear.


1 comment:

  1. Hahaha... You made our day with this post. Have fun with this Game Randall and Megan. She does have a good imagination.

    ReplyDelete