Sunday, January 6, 2013

Glimpse Into the Future

Amelia has apparently recently turned 12 years old. Not only have we had to correct her repeatedly for sighing and saying "fiiine" when we asked her to do anything, but she has also started wanting to talk on the phone.  She has called my mom, my sister, Meg's mom, Meg's dad, and she has asked me 3 days in a row if she can call her friend, Mackenzie.  She just sits on the phone chatting about what each of them are doing, what she had for dinner, when they are coming to visit, etc. These calls are not 20 second phone calls. These conversations go on for several minutes. I swear, 10 years from now, the only difference will be she is talking to friends, not family, and about boys, not dinner... and I won't think it's cute...like, at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment