Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Thanks

I'd really like to thank the Severe Weather Center (or whoever is responsible) people for continually scrolling the weather alert directly over the score of the Gator basketball game tonight.  Granted, the game wasn't very close. That said, I'd still like to be able to see the score and how much time is left in the game. Is it not possible to move the banner? Maybe just pop it up every few minutes? Expect people to go to The Weather Channel? Perhaps, just let the fact that it sounds like Armageddon outside be my weather alert?

Okay, so this may not be that big of a deal.....but, on a day where I had a rough day at work, went to the dentist, Amelia wet the bed and had an accident in her car seat on the way home,  the weather was disastrous, and I got booted upstairs to watch the game so Meggan could watch Downton Abbey...a great game watching experience wouldn't have hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment