Thursday, January 31, 2013

Missing Person

If any of you has seen my wife, please let me know. She was last seen watching 3 seasons of Downton Abbey as fast as humanly possible.  This addiction sent me to my bedroom to watch basketball last night and made her confiscate my laptop tonight to watch it online.  God only knows what is next.  So, rather than type a long post on this terrible IPad, I will leave you with this ego check I got tonight....

Amelia: Daddy, do you want to be Jake or Captain Hook?
Me: No. Neither.
Amelia: Daaaaadyy, you have to be one.
Me: Why do I have to pretend every night? Can't you just play with your dad?
Amelia: No
Me: No? Isn't your daddy cool and fun enough to play with without pretending to be something he's not?
Amelia: Ummmmm, no.
Me: I'm not?!?
Amelia: Nope.
Me: Jake it is then.

No comments:

Post a Comment