Friday, January 2, 2009

Welcome to our blog!

Hello everyone,

We are so excited that you were bored enough to visit our blog. As the birth of our daughter draws ever closer, I've been thinking about how little I have documented about my pregnancy. Very few belly pics--I hate pictures of myself on a good day, much less when I look like I've swallowed a beach ball. No journaling, no writing in the precious baby book that I bought. Nothing.

So, I figured that I would start this blog to at least document the last months of life before Amelia (LBA) and keep in touch with those of you who will read this from a distance. It is so important to us that she knows her family and that they know her. For Randall and I would not know the kind of love it takes to rightly bring a person into this world had it not been shown to us by all of you.

This blog will be far more interesting, I promise, when she gets here and can add her own touches. But for now, you must endure babble about LBA, and occasionally I will humor you with some pictures.

Love,
Meggan

No comments:

Post a Comment