Friday, January 2, 2009




Well, here it is, the most recent belly pic. This picture was taken at 30 weeks pregnant.
One of my biggest gripes about pregnancy has been the maternity clothes. For some reason the makers of maternity clothes think that because women are pregnant that we want to look either 5 years old or 80 years old. It's one or the other. You either get a shirt that is normal except for the huge bow on top of your belly or you get one made of thick polyester with a wacky print that came as a "set" with a matching pair of pants. As if because we are pregnant, we can't be bothered to pick out separates. We need our pants to be of the pull-up variety (please note that i'm not knocking the sheer comfort of that feature), but also to be part deux of the "set".
I rant all that to say this, the pink shirt I'm wearing is a non-maternity t-shirt from Target. That is why it appears to be on the verge of bursting, but I don't care. At least I didn't have to detach a bow from it and it didn't come with a pair of floral pants.
Who does that other lovely belly belong to you ask? Well, Sophie knows how much I don't like pictures, so she allowed me to post her belly pic as well. She is not currently pregnant as we have long had those puppy parts removed, but she had just eaten a big bowl of kibble.










No comments:

Post a Comment