Thursday, August 20, 2009

Longest Day Ever

I stayed home from work today because I wasn't feeling well. However, it was not one of those days where I had the luxury of just sleeping all day. I had way too much work to do, so I had to do it from home. This essentially means that I have spent the entire day on the couch working. It is easier to stop working when you actually go to the office and have a clear delineation from workday to home. When you work from home, it all becomes a blur. The highlight was easily when Meg and Amelia came home. Its not that Sophie isn't a good companion, but she can be a little short on conversation. Oh well, hopefully I will feel better tomorrow and I can get to enjoy the day. If not, I guess it will just be me, Sophie, and more daytime television.

No comments:

Post a Comment