Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Work? Play? Work? Play?

Blogging, (and writing in general) has become one of my favorite things to do. However, this week it has had to take a back seat to my first love.... a little something I like to call "Not getting my car repossessed and keeping my house out of foreclosure". Usually, I only indulge in this guilty pleasure from roughly 9 to 5, Monday through Friday. Luckily, every once in a while, I am fortunate enough to get an extra helping of this treat on nights and weekends. This is one of those times. I will be back blogging as soon as my lucky streak runs out.


disclaimer: I understand these are tough economic times and I am VERY appreciative to have a job...but, that doesn't mean I can't occasionally complain just for kicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment