Sunday, December 6, 2009

A round of applause

In a week of growth, Mia has conquered another small hurdle. Yesterday, she started clapping her hands. We've been trying to get her to clap for a while now. She previously only waved one arm in the air. So much so, that we had actually accepted this as her version of clapping. As it turns out, she wasn't way ahead of the curve with her own style. She was just taking her sweet time to learn the new trick. As many of you know, my beloved Gators decided to go take a crap on the field last night. In the past, this would have been a real mood killer for me. However, Amelia has gone a long way to put it all in perspective for me. Thus, even in the eyes of defeat, her little applause gave me all I needed to cheer about.

No comments:

Post a Comment