Thursday, December 3, 2009

Tonight, I stared at this blog screen and for the first time, I had nothing to say. It is one of those nights where my mind is being dominated by two points of focus that have no place on the blog. So, tonight, I just wanted to say thank you to all of you who read the blog, and a particular thanks to any of you who comment on it either publicly or privately. This blog has been a blast for me and I think in time, it will serve as a great reminder for me of this great period in my life. To fulfill your Mia fix, here is a short list of some of her recent developments:

- eating cheerios
- pulling up to a stand anywhere and everywhere - the couch, her crib, the bathtub...
- briefly standing without holding anything
- crawling on her hands and knees
- completely and utterly avoiding having any sign of any teeth
-

No comments:

Post a Comment