Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Sophie: Listen baby, I think we need to really start treating each other better since it is getting close to Christmas
Amelia: What does Christmas have to do with anything? Even if Santa doesn't bring me a bunch of stuff, I have dad wrapped around my finger.
Sophie: Yeah, me too, but Santa brings some sweet gifts.
Amelia: You too?!? You are lucky he lets you still live in the house. One word and I could have you gone.
Sophie: We'll see who gets the better gift from him. He's the one who bought me this designer collar.
Amelia: What's designer about that piece of crap?
Sophie: Well, I don't mean to talk over your fashion head, but, it's Christian Louboutin...that's why it's red.
Amelia: Yeeeeaaah, and that smell isn't coming from my diaper. Get serious, dude. Dad is too cheap to buy you anything designer. He'd probably just spray paint the bottom of a pair of shoes for mom before he bought HER Louboutin's. What a sucker.
Sophie: I'm a sucker? Well, why don't you try this on for size....those "panties" you've been wearing. Those aren't Louis Vuitton. Dad just went through them and removed the "U" and the "S" from a pack of cheap LuVs diapers. Haha. They aren't even Pampers.
Amelia: Well, color my face red...a lot prettier shade of red than that cheap ass collar of yours.
Sophie: Santa heard that.
Amelia: Dad didn't. So, I'll be juuuuust fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment