Thursday, September 23, 2010

Diaper Wrath

Mia is having a tough few days battling through some diaper rash. I always feel bad for her when this happens, but tonight was particularly bad. She was already out of sorts with Meggan working again tonight. I'm glad they will get to spend some time together this weekend so she can get back on track. The low point tonight was when I changed her diaper and had to clean her bottom. It was completely blistering red and I had to try to calm her down as she kept crying "Nooooo. Noooooo. Mama. Mama". As a dad, I could not have felt worse. I immediately became so angry at the situation. I know everyone is doing their best to keep her cleaned and creamed. But, when your baby girl is writhing in pain, their best doesn't feel good enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment