Tuesday, September 7, 2010

WARNING: Crime Spree

I wanted to take a few seconds on the blog to deviate from the normal Amelia blog posts to focus on a slightly more serious topic. The area I live in is having a real issue with crime. It saddens me to think there are people running around that would take joy in bringing terror and destruction to lives of others. As a father, you do all you can to keep your family safe. You have alarms on your cars and homes. You lock your doors and buy guard dogs like Sophie. Yet somehow, even with the protection we have, we somehow fell victim. I have my suspicions that it may have even been an inside job. The only possible witness to the crime, Sophie, simply says "No Comment" when asked if she saw who did it. The only clues we have are small teeth marks, white and black fur at the crime scene, and likely rainbow colored poo in the yard. If you have any leads, please contact me at whythehelldoessophiekeepeatingameliascrayons@iamgoingtokillher.com



No comments:

Post a Comment