Sunday, September 12, 2010

Keep your eyes open

Any guesses as to what this is...



well, if you guessed the door lock on Meggan's parent's car that some jackasses broke into and stole from, you'd be correct. While we were taking Amelia to her favorite place to play on the slides and eat ice cream, some jerks were breaking into their car and taking a purse. According to the police, this has been a recurring problem in the area. Since this is a generally family friendly blog, I won't go into how I really feel about this. What I will say is that I absolutely despise dishonesty and I have very little regard for the people who did this. This wasn't stealing a loaf of bread to feed your hungry family. This was an attack on the vulnerabilities of decent people. This was a violation of humanity that makes you worry about where you take your children and robs you of the comfort and trust of the safety you deserve. Before I give these criminals any more time than they deserve or decide to follow through with Sophie's plan of staking out the parking lot and letting her give them a "good taste of bad medicine", I'll just say the only reason I even posted this was to remind you all that not everybody is decent, not everybody has pride and honor, so please protect yourself accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment