Friday, September 10, 2010

Visitors

When Amelia wakes up in the morning, she will be greeted by her Grandma and her Grandpa. There is really no telling how she will react as she is just as likely to hug them as run away. That said, she is guaranteed to have a great weekend playing with them and they are guaranteed to be reminded of how much energy an 18-month old has. I always look forward to having any family visit. But, when they leave, it re-energizes the discussion about how badly we wish we lived closer to our family...if only we didn't need to work and we could live in two places at once, we could make it happen! Until then, I'll just have to hope that I can convince my mom, my sister, my brothers, Meggan's parents, Meggan's brothers, etc. to keep making the trek to see us as often as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment