Monday, September 20, 2010

Off Topic

Today, I am going to deviate from any remote correlation to what this blog is normally about. I have almost never made a post that is not relevant to myself, Amelia, etc. Also, based on the fact that I am getting older and come across stuff about 6 months AFTER it is past its prime and already considered lame, I'm guessing I'm the last person to have seen this guy OR I may be the only person who thinks he is cool. That said, I came across him today and maybe because I am so pathetically musically inept...or because I have had about 12 hours sleep in the last 3 days combined, I find it fascinating (even though I don't care for his song selections). Enjoy...or just wait until tonight when I return to our regularly scheduled blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment