Thursday, September 2, 2010

Fantasy Football

Tonight, I did my first ever Fantasy Football live draft. I have competed in Fantasy Football a few times in the past, but I had never done a live draft. I can tell you, this thing was neither lively nor a fantasy. I love football as much as the next guy...and that is assuming the next guy needs to go to rehab he is so addicted to football. That said, I feel like I just put in extra hours at the office. Maybe it was because I wasn't in a room full of beer drinking guys with piles of wings and chips. I was at home making my picks online while the other guys were across the Southeast. All I know is I do not get the hype. So, sorry for skipping any Amelia posts tonight, but I was too busy watching paint dry on my draft board.

1 comment:

  1. Did mine last week. People were talking, well--posting, trash to each other. I found it hard to get into it too, between wiping butts and wrestling jammies on these boys I was lucky to get my picks in.

    ReplyDelete