Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Figuratively?

Amelia is in the middle of potty training...and by "the middle" I mean we do everything we know to get her to use the potty and she does absolutely nothing remotely close to telling us she needs/wants to use the potty. However, tonight, I actually started to wonder if she understands the critical nature of this potty business. As I was changing her Pull-Up and talking with her about why we "stinky" in the potty and not in our pants, she said "I don't want to stinky on the potty. I want to stinky on you and on my baby brother". I can only hope she means this figuratively and/or this is an empty threat. If not, baby brother is going to have to watch his own back...when it comes to this sort of thing, it's every man for himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment