Thursday, September 22, 2011

I neeeed you

If anyone can please explain to me why my daughter suddenly neeeeeeeeeds either me or her mother at all times, I'd really appreciate it. She's always been a very loving, and somewhat needy child. However, recently she has essentially tried to surgically attach herself to us at all times. She pretends to be scared at the smallest things in order to get us to hold her. She also asks us to "nuggle" about 5 times a day. Don't get me wrong, I know my time being needed by her is fleeting and I love snuggling with her any chance I get. I'm just wondering if this has anything to do with a certain "baby brother" who is on the way. If so, I hope we can find a way to put her mind at ease soon...after all, it is getting really hard to go anywhere with her draped around my leg.

No comments:

Post a Comment