Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Now That Is A Nightmare

We had our second night of 3a.m. screaming. Luckily this time there were no moths in the room. As a matter of fact, Amelia was actually just having a nightmare. On the surface I would say this is better than being tortured by a moth. However, I'm not sure Amelia would agree considering the way she was screaming. Also, while I can't say for certain what she was dreaming about, all she kept screaming was "Mommy and Daddy won't buy me this at Target". So, I'm assuming that dream is going to cost me money the next time we are in the store.


On a side note, it is really creepy when your daughter opens her eyes and stares at you as if she is awake while she is still very much asleep. I just about had my own nightmares after having Little Miss Poltergeist stare through me last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment