Tuesday, January 3, 2012

You Aren't Born Humble

You know that post I wrote the other day about Amelia's bathroom habits? Well, I caught a little flack for it because apparently "Amelia will be really embarrassed later in life when she reads those posts". Ummm, yeaahhh, I'm her dad. I live to embarrass her in silly ways. I consider it a vital part of my role as being a good father...a role I hope to fully continue well into her adult years. The only thing I plan on taking more seriously is making sure she is bursting with so much self-esteem that she can sit back and enjoy laughing at herself instead of worrying about what others may think.

1 comment:

  1. It's not like when she is older and starts dating you wouldn't pass the stories on anyway. My parents still tell all my embarrassing things. I feel like I am learning a lot by your stories. :-)

    ReplyDelete