Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Thank You Very Little

Without going into any great detail, I would like to give a special thanks to a doctor we recently used. The mistake you made cost us an extra trip to the hospital, which cost us an extra $2,000 (I got the bill today...hence, this rant). If my lawn guy had spilled gasoline all over my lawn and then charged me for the sod to replace the dead grass, I'd fire him. But, you're a doctor so you get special rules. I would probably feel much better about it if you had shown any concern or even offered up the weakest of apologies. Hell, I would have been happy if it would have crossed your mind to check back in on your mistake to see if it had any ramifications. Instead, you essentially gave us an "oh well, it happens" and went on your merry way. I'm sure you've done many great things in your career and are in most ways a great doctor...but, in this instance, you suck and I really just want to fill your undoubtedly luxury vehicle with Everett's dirty diapers.

No comments:

Post a Comment