Monday, May 24, 2010

Back to reality

We went on a fantastic beach trip this past weekend with friends of ours who have a son Amelia's age. There was great concern over how Amelia would handle the beach, the pool, and travelling in general. I am pleased to say she handled all three wonderfully. That's not to say there weren't moments, but overall, she made the trip better than I ever could have imagined. I'll fill you in and post some pictures over the next few days. For tonight, I am suffering from "return from vacation-itis" in which I am too tired to figure out why my picture slide show won't fit on the blog and yet, too relaxed to care. I will leave you with these pictures of Mia and her friend, Patrick(from the beach trip), taken roughly one year apart. Oh, what a difference a year makes...




No comments:

Post a Comment