Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Strange Bedfellows

I'll start by apologizing for the picture quality on this post. They were taken with my brick of a cell phone. Apparently, I am the last person on Earth without an IPhone, Droid, or any other sophisticated phone/camera/mini computer. What I have is more like a cross between a pager and Zack Morris's phone from Saved By The Bell.

As has been chronicled on here a dozen times, Amelia isn't the greatest sleeper in the world. So, when we get the chance to see her completely at peace in restful bliss, it is very special for us.



However, I REALLY, REALLY wish we could catch her getting this kind of rest someplace other than horizontally across OUR bed (that's my head in the corner and that empty pillow is where Meggan was sleeping before we voted her off the island).



This is definitely not a habit we want to start. Unfortunately, I think we already have.

No comments:

Post a Comment