Sunday, May 2, 2010

Owwwwwww

Why would I be posting at 2:30 in the morning? Late night partying? Insomnia? Stroke of genius in my sleep too important to wait until morning? Uhh, no. If you guessed severe pain in my foot so striking it won't allow me to sleep, give yourself a pat on the back. Worse yet, I have absolutely no idea what happened. When I woke up yesterday morning, my big toe was in pain as if had broken it. However, it was fine when I went to sleep and I didn't get up in the middle of the night. Now, I know I am getting old and am likely to pull a muscle doing something as strenuous as bending down to tie my shoe. However, somehow breaking a toe while sleeping would be a new low for me. In an effort to figure out my issue I have now consulted with the Internet to self-diagnose and I regret to inform you that I have a Gout infested, arthritic bunion on my gangrenous, broken big toe. Who needs med school when you have Google?

No comments:

Post a Comment